My Operation Orders
|Taken earlier in the week...not the final layout.|
A. Enemy Forces
1. Weather and light data: the general forecast is looking good. No new rain in sight. Could be distracting when any window gazing might occur.
2. Terrain: Be prepared for piles of toys, dishes in the sink, backpacks on the floor, and shoes in the family room.
3. Identification of enemy forces: Four small males. Highly dangerous with weapons of mass destruction.
4. Locations: Game room, family room, kitchen, pool, and driveway. Don't underestimate school or extracurricular activities.
5. Activity: The enemy is in constant attack position.
6. Strength: A small platoon. Ages 15, 12, 9, and 14 months. Morale is low due to the absence of father-figure on a business trip. Capabilities? Unknown. They are very inconsistent and can't be trusted. Do not underestimate their capabilities.
7. Probable courses of action when contacted: They will fight, disperse, retreat, gather themselves, and attack again.
B. Friendly Forces.
Domestic Sewing Machine AKA Symphony.
One Long Arm Machine AKA Ole Betsy on stand-by.
My mission is to finish one t-shirt auction quilt consisting of approximately 70+ t-shirts before the due date. I repeat, finish the t-shirt quilt!
A. Concept of the Operation: They must be completely cut, pieced, quilted, and bound in 7 days.
B. Task to Maneuver Units: Avoid all distractions such as things like pincushion I made Sunday HERE, that I really don't need.
|Cathedral Window Pincushion|
C. Tasks to Combat Support Units: Fellow bloggers and online sewing friends must be on FULL alert in case I am in need of advice.
D. Coordinating Instructions: I will email, beg, and plead for help, if need be.
IV. Service Support
A. General: Good movies, good music, late nights.
B. Materials and Supplies: Rotary Cutter, Mat, Stabilizer, Thread, Pins, Pantograph, Batting....the usual.
|Superior Rainbow Thread from sewthankful.com|
C. Medical: Coke, Lemon heads, Laffy Taffies, Short Naps
V. Command and Signal
A. Command: Myself.
B. Signal: Call sign: Crazy Lady Code Word: PATCHWORK
Praying the troops can rally me at
If you see any color smoke...please send in reinforcements.