It's the KICKOFF post of the year long
Sew Scrappy Spools Quilt Along!!
For the details of the quilt along, including pattern, supplies, and dates, see my earlier post announcement HERE.
This Month’s Block
Sew Four Patch & Sew Cabin Blocks
There are four total blocks for each style if you are making the entire quilt.
I only capped one block of each style because I am not sure if I want to do that at the end or while I work.
The good news is? I have a whole month to think about it and make my decision! Stay tuned for next month’s block on Thursday, February 9th!
Meet the other Quilters
- Heather Valentine, The Sewing Loft, (@thesewingloft)
- Jeresther Page, (@Sew_Sweet_SeeBee)
- Jessica Dayon, Skein and Hook, (@jessicadayon)
- Kimberly Bennefield, NW Pepper, (@nwpepper)
- Monica Walser, (@monica.walser)
- Rika King, House of Stitch & Stash, (@houseofstitchandstash)
Keep up with us by following @fatquartershop on Instagram to see and share work from your fellow quilters. Don’t forget to use #SewScrappySpoolsQAL to share your progress on social media on the second Thursday of each month, so we don’t miss seeing your scrappy quilts!
You can find Lori Holt on her blog, YouTube Channel, and Instagram (@beelori1).
Post a Comment
I cannot wait to hear what you have to say! Seriously! It makes my day!